Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thoughts Become Things!

HI Everyone.
Its been quite awhile since I have blogged. Been too busy examining my
life and past steps to fully understand how I came to be in the condition
of life I am in. Remember the song, "DO you know where you're going to,
do you like the things life is showing you"?
After eight near death experiences, and heart work done, my vulnerability
in life was brought into focus. I made a decision to alter my life completely with a "Mental Makeover", which would include excellent health,
prosperity, kindness, generosity, open doors to pour the Life of Christ within my into others, and live "High on the hog", if you catch my drift.
I have been exercising, watching what I eat, and reprogramming my thinking
with new information. Mind control is an interesting thing. Our God
is mighty. Please take a moment to watch the short video below. IT IS
DYNAMITE1


No comments:

Post a Comment