Thursday, February 24, 2011

Upsetting the Status Quo

The cry of my heart is always for righteousness to prevail in this world. I am amazing at how brutally we humans permit a few wealthy powerful men dictate our lives. They can only do so with our permission. They can only kill me. My Life is in this body, but I am not of this world. My heavenly Father is the Father of Life and Light. He IS, and every breath that my enemies draw, is provided by Him. He is their very life, but they don't know it. Their eyes are blinded to the Truth of the Life of Christ found within the very Essence of their own being. They, that do not know God, and treat their fellow man with disdain, will reap upon their own heads the very seed (deed) they have sown. My Jesus says, "As you do unto the least of My brethren, so do you unto Me."

He is the Ultimate Judge, and He is a Bridegroom coming for His Bride (Church) without spot or wrinkle. This Bride is not organized religion, steeped in ritual and mysticism. The Bride is that one who loves Him, inside them, more than they love them "selves". I must increase that He might increase. My job is to deny my "self", take up my cross, and follow Him. Why? Because "as He IS, so are WE in this world". or "He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.". He forgave even His enemies, upon the cross. We, His body, and hands extended, carry the King of Glory about in our midst. We He comes in the Fullness of His Glory, we shall all be changed.
I also have a video I want you to watch. It speaks my own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment