Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Through the Fire



Jesus promised never to leave us nor forsake us, and that He would be with us "through the Fire".

Every human being on planet Earth goes through refining fires. For the Believer, the challenges are always to one’s faith. It seems the crisis arises out of nowhere, and the Spirit realm waits to see what comes out of the victim’s mouth. God warns us that “blessing and cursing are in the power of the tongue.”
A report of a tumor has come to me from my wife.
She believes that a tumor she had removed four years ago has returned. She is experiencing some discomfort from it, and I believe she is a little frightened. For me, this also is a challenge to my faith. I choose to believe the report of the Lord. His report says, “by His stripes, ye were healed”. I refuse to budge from that position, and I will fast and pray for a good report.
I am writing this blog to ask for you to please uphold us in prayer. She has no job and no health insurance. I only have Medicare which does not cover her. We are also currently without a running car. I am broke, housebound, with an unemployed stepson camped out 24/7 in the living room. He is not a believer and needs born again. He also has no driver’s license or transportation.
Although our circumstances look bleak, God declares that He will cause them to bring great good into our lives. His Word says, “All things work together for good for them that love the LORD and are the called according to His purpose.” I believe Him and I believe something good will come out of these struggles. Please stand in agreement for a few miracles for this household. That includes, a disappearing tumor, and the appearance of a good car (must be a gift), and a new direction for Vernon.
Your servant in Christ

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? Her tumor dried up and disappeared!
    We got another car! God is soooo goooood 2 us!

    ReplyDelete