Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yesterday....

What do you know. Today is a brand new day. All of your yesterdays, and your confessed sins are cast from you. If you were not a Jew, God has not been inputing sin unto you. Why? Because you were never under the Law of Moses. Once you believed in Jesus, you were given Eternal Life to dwell within you. God even gave His Holy Spirit to you. What are you going to do with it. Be like me? Beleive it or not, I am stoned a lot, so I pretty much keep to myself. " He who keeps to himself, seeks his own desire.". Only person's who I am in communication with are my Mother in Law, my brother Joel, and occasionally Doricia, a Sister Bud. That meeans she is my buddy in Christ, as well as my sister. My wife is also my sister. Confusing to you pagans I'll bet. I am not saved by my good works, my inherent goodness, or anything I did, except believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask Him to get on the throne of my heart and stay put. Somehow, my old man keeps appearing alive. When, I reckon I'll hear from you about this, maybe. Is it my good behaviour that saves my soul, or the sacrifice of Jesus on that cross 2000 years ago? By grace are ye saved through faith, not by works, lest any man should boast, and that not of yourself. It is the gift of God.. Thank you Father, I receive your free gift. Let me be accounted worthy to avoid that test which is coming on all flesh. In Jesus' Name,,,, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment