Tuesday, July 7, 2009

King of Pop

Michael Jackson went to his reward and his memorial service was today. His service was very moving, professionally choreographed, with many of the nation's best performers singing his tunes. I was blessed watching. May his soul rest in peace.
Doreen and I are still in urgent need of a new vehicle. My wonderful brother Joel brought over an extra work van that he doesnt' need for the moment and we have been driving it around. It gets us around, but its a temporary loan only. Please stand in agreement with us for a permanent solution. We are owed some money by the county, which might be a solution. Please stand in agreement for the prompt release of those funds, in Jesus' Name.
Mom just went through a crisis. We spent a couple of days with her to help out. She really appreciated the company. She has been a continually blessing for us, and to us. She has been a smoker for 60 years and has much difficulty breathing. I keep asking the Lord to give her new lungs or to enable her to breathe easier.
My brother Jim also had kidney failure and is on dialysis. He needs a miracle of new kidneys. Is anything too difficult for our God. I think not. My son John has been investigating Pentacostalism due to the influence of a coworker, and our prayers for him. I am believing God for the revelation of the Jesus to him and his catholic family.

Bless y'all
Patrick
Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment