Monday, January 30, 2012

AddThis :: Add-ons for Firefox

Here is a nifty addon I ran across and decided to share with you. There is a lot of really good stuff on the net. Forces of darkness, seeking to control the minds and thoughts of mankind, is now seeking to censor the entire net, and many of the big computer companies, and other nations have agreed. That is a bunch of crap, as far as I am concerned. These folks could truthfully called the New World Order Thought Police. companies like Google, Yahoo, and who knows how many others, are massing every bit of data on you and me that they can get. I assume they have already profiled, then categorized each and every one of us into 'KEEP" OR REJECT category. I have head of Blue or Red Lists, and A and B lists. Some folks are considered "Useless Eaters", and scheduled to be eliminated, hence, FEMA Camps, the Militarization of our Police. These guys were hired to care for us, honor the Constitution, and help us. Our military was never to operate against US Citizens. Who the hell are these people that condemn us elderly, infirm, weak, feeble, powerless, hungry, angry masses so easily? Who gave them the right, and the power? Was it you? Is it you? Did I somewhere say, "OK you lying, thieving, murdering hating, hypocritical ME? Whatever I have sown, that am I also reaping. If the truth be known, there is only the reality that you perceive inside of you, by the power of Christ. I don't know how things are going to turn out, but its always darkest, just before the storm.
The Astrological signs, via the heavenly alignments of the stars, indicate that we have just entered the "Year of the Dragon". John Lewis wrote an excellent series on the Daily blog at "http://www.atam.org". Click on the Weblog. Good stuff!
The year of the dragon is a very good year indeed. It is like the Jubilee of Jubilees, which comes along once every 26,000 years. Everything returns to its original owner. All debts are cancelled. It is a New Beginning for all those caught up in it. Love is the key to painless transformation, for it involves casting even one's cares onto the LORD of All. We are in the end of all ages as we have ever known them.
I expect to see Hollow Earth beings presenting themselves to us, in kindness for those chosen to remain, and "Oh Crap!" for those chosen for other purposes. It is reported that there are Seven superior races to us human folks, and they are the ones who are putting the darkness, evil, and greed, off the face of the earth. It is the time of the "unveiling" that God promised mankind through the Prophet Isaiah (Isaiah 25). God is removing the veil, which is the ability to perceive the reality of the spiritual realm before your very eyes. All that is separating one's inner vision and the outer, is "understanding". There are literally unlimited frequency ranges, and each is specific to a specific thing. We can only perceive a few of them consciously. There is much more substance to your imagination than you know.

I am beginning to understand that the only true limitations are those which we impose upon ourselves, for in Truth, we are One with God, through Jesus Christ, Whose Spirit dwells within us, making us the Children of God. "As He is, so are we in this world". All we have to do, is let go, and believe enough. I am without limits through Jesus Christ, by the power of the Holy Spirit. My very belief in that creates the reality of that in my life, and therefore is created by the power of my lips, through faith. If this is insane, I would appreciate someone saying, "well, ya never know?".
Since this is on the net forever, just know that I love ya, and hope good things happen in your life.
I now have a 1 and 2 year old granddaughters to raise. Help! I have already had a triple bypass, am lazy, don't get enough exercise, live on SS, have an old beater for wheels, and am grossly overweight, so.....
These little girls are God's way of getting me off my dead arse and pour out some of that love He put in there. It worked.
Since God is Love, I just ask Him to energize me by His Love (Spirit). It works. He keeps me kind to them, smiling, and encouraging, almost never yell at them, and think they are the most adorable little kids in my universe. Yours don't count in this matter. Went to church with em last Sunday, and ended up at a major feast at the Pastor's home. He and his wife honored several of us with this invitation to celebrate our friend Bev's 77th birthday. She just radiated the love of God. She was wonderfully blessed. I think I put on 4 pounds.

My wife's first born, Kenny is going to be doing a construction job in Murry, Utah next month. I have a first born son who lives there in Salt Lake City as well. I will try to connect them so they can talk about me behind my back. I want them to, so each can get a better understanding of me via each other. If you read this, let me know what you think. Bless you,
Desired Haven
AddThis :: Add-ons for Firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment