Sunday, October 9, 2011

ARE YOU READY?

Well, I guess each of us is as ready as we’re ever gonna be.  I have taken to living in the here and now.  I never know if I’m going to have any tomorrows in this ole body the Good Lord gave us.  
I am not real happy with my carnal nature.  The flesh wants what it wants.  I keep discovering that the only way I can overcome sin is by the Blood of Jesus.  Either, “He that is in me is greater than he that is in this world”.  Now that is a biblical truth or it isn’t.  If it’s the “Truth”, than nothing can ever defeat me.  It would have to defeat the Truth.  The Truth is, “God is Love”.   He is full of compassion, and mercy, quick to forgive, and willing to overlook all of our sins, and receive each of us back Himself, as it was in the Garden of Eden, before the fall of man.  God has decided to raise man up again.  He came on the scene, disguised as Jesus, and showed us that it is possible to so lay down your life that you will take it up again by the power of the Holy Spirit.  God is BIG and God is SMALL.  He is infinite, and He is ALL.  Wherever you, He is.  You can’t do nothing without Him being connected to it by His Very Spirit. He is everywhere, and we are connected to Him, right smack dab in the middle of our hearts, and He is LOVE.
Many believe that we have come to the end of the ages.  I certainly do.  Unfortunately, I now see the corruption of the flesh with new meaning, and how utterly desperate I  am in need of the transformation promised to the Believer in the finished work of Christ.  For sure I been counting on the Love and Mercy aspects of the Personality of God.  He also is Daddy, Father, Brother, Spirit, Ever Present, At Hand, and ready to help you and me move heretofore unmovable limitations.  He is Greater than all limitations. His resources are limitless, for He Alone is God, and supplies ALL of the needs of each and every one of His Children.  He is Present in each us, that is why Jesus said, “as you do unto others, so do ye unto Me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment