Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gratitude

Just wanted to say "Thank You" to ANONYMOUS for your words of encouragement. They
really mean a lot, and help me to see where I am wallowing in a fleshy pity-party.
God uses my wife in the same way. When I am not careful to guard my thoughts, I end up falling flat on my face. Thank you LORD for her because she helps lift me back up. Now, I also do the same for her. We aren't ususally both down at the same time.
I have learned to listen very carefully, and quickly repent when I see my mistakes.
It helps a little to know that some of my written experience or observations touch someone's life for good.
My neice was going through a major struggle involving the death of a relative of hers. I ended up praying for both her, her mother, and husband all at the same time.
I can't help but minister when God shows me the need, and the answer. He brought us all into this world for "such a time as this".
It is through that prayer does much more good than we can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment