Thursday, October 1, 2009

DOOMSDAY MACHINE IS REAL!

Okay, so this is probably not news to you. I just read an article on it and have
provided a link so you can see for yourself what kind of mess we are in.
"http://www.wired.com/politics/security/magazine/17-10/mf_deadhand?currentPage=all#"

The system is called dead hand system, and assumes the worse and fires its nuclear
missles. How cheery a thought is that? I don't care how careful man is, he always manages to build something that will malfunction sooner or later.
The above article only adds fuel to the fire of my conviction that the Age of the Kingdom is at hand. Repent, for the kingdom is at hand. If there was ever a time to draw close to God, through His son Jesus. We all need a Saviour from the sudden
destructions headed at us.
I suspect that there will also be a collapse of all currencies as a New World Order,
one world currency is issued. Cant' get the new cash with your microchip to id you though. Who you gonna trust, your friendly bankers and Federal officials, or put your faith in God alone, without the world's money and chip. Choose carefully....
I have already made my choice, and His name is Jesus. If God isn't on my side in this, I don't want to live in this world anyway.
I urge you to pray for your loved ones to choose life, not death. It actually means choose Life in Christ. Tough stuff just ahead. I am totally in God's hands. If He doesnt' "Shepherd me", we can't make it. I guess I will sign off for now.
Bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment