Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Day

Not to worry about tomorrow everybody! Why? Because you only got today.
Our God is a "Living God", and is the God of now. His Life is NOW. Since
I don't have any life except that which He permits, moment by moment. How does a
servant make plans for His Master? He doesn't. He listens only for the Master's
voice and moves in instant obedience. That's what Kingdom living is. The son, slave or servant, whichever way you identify "self", listens for "The Voice" and
does only that which he see's the Father doing or speaks what He hears the Father
saying. I have been trying very hard to be a diligent listener.
I find the Word is really moving my heart. I've asked the Holy Spirit, with His
fire to enter, examine, and fix any problem areas He sees. I want the Fire for
it is the Purification of God. Once that ole heart is in the condition suitable
for His habitation, I expect good things to happen. I am seeking Him with all my
heart, and He knows it. He is showing up faithfully. I can tell because I find
myself weeping over the Word, interceding for a lost and dying world.
I have found that very few souls really love my Jesus. That know for sure that
I am a fanatic because I hardly talk of anything else. If you don't love Jesus,
you would hate being around me.
On the other hand, if you love Him, then you would delight to be in my presence.
Why? Because, where I am, He is also, cause He lives in my heart. My life is not
my own. I gave it to God in Christ Jesus. He is really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
If you would like me to pray for you, send me an email, or respond with a comment on
the blog. I promise I will bring your need to Our Father, which art in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment