Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Father...

I have been having some wonderful times with the Presence of the Lord. My heart or
chest has been giving me a pain for about six weeks or so. It seems when I belch, I tend to feel better. The Master had the Pastor come forward during services and pray
for me while standing on the chair in front of me. As best I know how, I recieved a
healing by faith in His Word. Because He honors His Word above His Name, I have faith
to be healed by God Himself as a Manifestation of His love for the Son, Who owns my Life. I am tired of hurting. Its taking my strength. I need to travel from Auburn to Bonney Lake, to Mineral Washington south of Mt Rainier, then pick up a boat, drive back to Bonney Lake, then back to Auburn. Shower, change clothes, and drive wife to Lynnwood to a free dinner at Black Angus. After dinner, drive to Kirkland,
pick up car and drive back to Auburn. I think this is a bit too much for me right now. I told Doreen's Mom that I would car her tomorrow and let her know. Her son Andy is turning 50 and she wants to us help celebrate it. None of his children or other siblings can make it. I'll make it if he changes his mind about location. There is a Black Angus in Federal Way.
Well, I am stil believing Our Father for total healing, in Jesus' Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment