Monday, November 16, 2009

Being led

A minister I have known for years is in town hosting a "Healing Explosion". They charged for admission for the conference, which is pretty standard practice for many ministries. I didn't have funds to go, living on SS.
I told the LORD that if He wanted me to go, He would have to pay for it. He sent an old friend of mine, Ron, whom I had been out of contact with for a couple years. He called me the day before the Conference and asked me if I would like to go. I said sure. I was really happy just to see him, as we had been close friends for many years, and then, lost connection. I got a new phone and he had his changed about the same time.
The furnace just went belly up at home. Will need $1000 to fix. Wonder how its going to happen, since that is nearly all I bring in each month? This a really great time for God to show up and flex His awesome power. His word declares, "I will even make a road in the wilderness and streams in the desert". I am there LORD! HELP!
Strangest thing at this meeting, my left leg lost all surface sensation. Never experienced anything like that. It prompted me to leave a bit early. Still, God is in
charge of my life.
My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment