Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happier Thanksgiving

Today is a day set aside by the Congress as a day to give thanks to God for the
freedom and blessings that we all enjoy. I thank God for all of His blessings,
even the ones I am not aware of, or have forgotten. He is such a Wonderful
Father to us, that we should call "Happy Father's Day". I am grateful that He
chose you and me to reveal His love and grace to. How blessed can you be?
I am grateful for hot water, a bed, covers, soap, a roof over my head, family,
friends, but more than anything, I am grateful for the Gift of Life He has
provided through the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ, who made a way for us
to come into His Presence. Praise and Glory, and Honor and Power and Wisdom
be to our God, forever and ever.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment